Help me win some money for my school!

America's Favorite School Contest - help your school win $20,000 - vote today!

Friday, January 23, 2009

see part of my Leapfrog Learning Path breakdown...eHer

I have stuff all the way up to third grade, cognitive development, and creativity! Here is the shooting star report, saying I am above my grade level.


See the details


Logan earned his Shooting Star by answering questions such as:

• Compare and order whole numbers: 0-10 (Whitewater Canyon)
• Differentiate uppercase and lowercase letters (Desert Derby)
• Distinguish letters from numbers (Desert Derby)
• Extend patterns of shapes (Carburetor Cup)
• Know left and right (Carburetor Cup)


Logan is engaging with these skills in Disney.Pixar's Cars:



Kindergarten
Numbers:
Sequencing














Kindergarten
Reading Basics:
The Alphabet


Kindergarten
Cognitive Development:
Recognizing Patterns


Kindergarten
Geometry and Shapes:
Geometric Concepts

1 comments:

I Am The Mom said...

well now that's just awesome!! wtg kiddo! :)